Skilled AC and Heating Repair for Cars in San Rafael
Is the air conditioner in your car or truck no longer blowing cold? Neuhaus Service Inc. in San Rafael can help. In regard to the maintenance and repair of automotive heating and air conditioning systems, we’re capable of the following operations and more:
- Leak check using fluorescent dye
- Pressure reading to verify refrigerant level
- System refrigerant recharge
- Output temperature measurement
- Compressor examination
- Belts and hoses check
- Blower fan inspection
- Use of diagnostics to find internal compressor seal failure or faults in wiring, fuses, switches and condenser
Signs Your Vehicle May Need Service
The following are some symptoms that call for car air conditioner repair:
- Unpleasant odors: When running the AC, you may notice a musty odor. This could be a sign of mold or mildew growth inside the evaporator. A cleaning procedure can solve this issue.
- Warm air comes out when it should be cold: This can be caused by refrigerant leaking out of the system or because of a compressor or control problem.
- Zero flow: When there is no airflow in your car’s climate control system, the problem could be either a blown fuse or a faulty dashboard fan or blower switch.
- Strange noises: Belts that are slipping, overstretched or cracked can make sounds that indicate a problem. If left unchecked, these issues can lead to a stopped compressor and damage other systems under the hood.
Fix Your Auto Today
Visit us in San Rafael so we can fix your car’s AC problem and make those trips in the middle of the day much more comfortable. If you have any questions about car engine repair, you can reach us by phone at 415-459-0650.